Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspirational Photoblogs

When searching around for photoblogs I felt as if I were in heaven. There is not much else that I love more than looking at photos, especially very good photography. Although I must have looked at fifteen or so blogs the one I found myself looking at most was www.archerfoto.com.  I must have looked at this for an hour at the least. I was completely captured by the photos. There are many reasons that I loved it so much, but one of the biggest reasons was the fact that it felt as if her style was much like mine, or at least the way I would like mine to be. I found that she started the blog when she moved to Sweden as a way to keep her family updated on her photography. She still uses it currently. I also loved the fact that the majority of her subjects are macro flowers, travel locations, and portrait photography. The best part of her portraits is they all have such personality. I love looking at this blog because it gives me such good ideas for photos I want to take. I hope you enjoy it as well.

http://www.archerfoto.com/photoblog/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment