Sunday, September 4, 2011

Adventures

                                     

On Wednesday I leave for a whole new adventure. For the first time ever I will be calling home somewhere other than the United States. Vienna, Austria. I feel this like this opportunity has been a far off thing for the past four years, and now that it is actually here it doesn't feel possible. I have decided that this is so much more than just a trip to Europe. This is an opportunity to live a life that shows people in a completely different culture what the love of Christ is. BUT the biggest thing that God has revealed to me is that there is nothing that I could do as the human Erin Channell that could make any influence on anyone. That is God and He is the only one who deserves the glory. So, this is a story of me learning to lean on Him in the unknown and be a reflection of his light to those who are in the darkness. I am merely a tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment